BLUETOOTH Siemens Premium 8 Channel Digital RUN SP & FREE 1 YR Extended Warranty (PROFOUND) Hearing Aid (Fits Either Ear)
- Short Description:
- IDEAL FOR CLEAR and POWERFUL TELEVISION VIEWING or CONVERSATION
- BLUETOOTH VOLUME ADJUSTMENT VIA SMARTPHONE
- HIGH-QUALITY SOUND - Eight-channel hearing a
- Battery Size:
- Hearing Aid:
- Hearing Aid Type:
- Standard Fit
- In Depth:
- Siemens Eight Channel Digital Lotus SP Hear What You are Missing – Hear-Better.Com digital hearing aids
- 2 Channel Digital Lotus RUN SP
- Hearing Loss:
- Severe to Profound
Siemens Bluetooth Hearing Aid Pairing
Siemens 8 Channel Digital Bluetooth Lotus RUN SP [Super Powerful] Moisture Proof Hearing Aid | BTE Ready to Wear Fit
Quick, simple, and convenient, the Siemens digital Bluetooth Lotus RUN SP hearing aid is packed with advanced features. Buy it and relieve yourself from severe to profound levels of hearing loss. It is a combination of trimmer technology with digital hearing features. This digital hearing aid comes with a feedback elimination system to reduce disturbances and rocker control to adjust volume output. These small discreet Siemens Bluetooth hearing aids fit comfortably behind the ear and the in-ear tube holds the ear firmly. This robust and reliable device is also resistant to sweat and moisture which enhances its usability.
Packaged contents (everything you need to get started):
One hearing aid
Several sizes of tips
Two sound tubes and connectors
Size 675 battery
Product Details to Help You Buy Better!
Uninterrupted Sound Processing: RUN super power Bluetooth hearing aid is designed to amplify sound and help you with flowing conversations. The rocker volume control button allows users to increase or decrease output volume with just a finger hit
Experience Best Voice Clarity: Behind the ear device contains eight-channel digital system to provide least possible distortion with excellent acoustic output. The device contains two microphones with echo reduction and background noise cancellation system that helps you understand clearly
Behind the Ear Snug Fit: Simple and lightweight design of this auditory device feels comfortable and smooth to wear for longer durations. It sits behind the ear discreetly and resists the effects of moisture, dust, dirt and sweat to function without any interruption.
Optimized for User Freedom: Sleek ergonomic hearing aids are easily manageable and fit directly over the ear. Zinc-air batteries are commonly available and are easy to replace in just a few minutes. Super power Bluetooth aids are suitable for people with different levels of hearing loss
Siemens Digital Lotus RUN is developed to help people compete with their severe or profound auditory impairments. This device cannot be used as supplement with any undergoing therapy. It is advised to consult a medical practitioner before buying this product!
Lotus Series Hearing Aids by Signia, Sivantos [earlier Siemens Hearing Instruments Pvt. Ltd.]
Signia is part of the Sivantos Group positioned among the world’s biggest manufacturers of technically advanced hearing aids. Signia has brought new standards for contemporary hearing aids, delivering products that are highly efficient and more affordable. Lotus hearing aids have been designed to overcome typical healthcare challenges like the lack of quick access to professional hearing care facilities or trained medical personnel. Trust these highly automated hearing aids to deliver natural sound quality in the harshest environments
Siemens is the largest manufacture of hearing aids all over the world. This LATEST DESIGNED Lotus RUN SP model is, Ready-To-Wear, 100% Pure Digital, Dual Channel, Super High Power, Behind-The-Ear Bluetooth hearing aid. It suits for Severe to Profound hearing loss. The LOTUS family combines the latest trimmer technology with latest digital hearing features. For the Siemens Lotus RUN SP hearing aid wearer it means superior sound quality with competitive price. LOTUS family uses a highly advanced feedback elimination system, for comfortable hearing.
- One Eight channel hearing aid
- 100% digital signal processing chip
- Low distortion, low background noise digit acoustic fidelity output
- Microphone noise abatement
- Excellent feedback elimination system
- New robust design with reinforcement, moisture-proof new outward appearance
- Rocker volume control
- Suit for the people with Severe to Profound hearing loss
- Uses a powerful size 675 hearing aid battery
- One hearing aid
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
this product is great, clear sound plenty of volume inside or out
sleek design fits right
Dr. Paul offers great service and prices
this device is fantastic.
nothing to figgit with it just works perfectly
a little disappointed in the app for it but the hearing aid is superb
functions without feedback, great quality sound reproduction.
smooth appearance, and perfect fit. all make up a great product
Thank You Dr. Paul.
Price is great for a hearing aid that works really well.
I've had them for a couple of months and am still in shock over how well they work. And the price - unbelievable!
After about 6 weeks of raving about them my wife decided to try them so I got her a pair. She loves them and she, like me, agrees that the thousands of dollars we've spent in the past on traditional aids was a waste of money.
FAST SHIPPING: We ship Monday through Saturday. All orders placed before 9AM ET will be shipped that day. Orders after 9 AM ET will ship the next day.
Hear-Better.Com promises to ship promptly and in the manner specified by its customers.
We do everything possible to get you order to your as quickly as possible but we cannot control delays caused by our shippers.
USPS Express mail is overnight delivery to most, but not all locations (See USPS.Com for details). USPS guarantees delivery by certain time and should be contacted for a refund should they fail to deliver on this guaranteed.
Should Hear-Better.Com fail to ship in the manner requested, we will refund your full shipping.
Returns Terms and Conditions
Returns must be in new, resalable contain with all of the original packaging and accessories.
- Hearing aids returns for credit are accepted within 60 days of purchase only. They must be received within 60 days of purchase date.
- Your name and address must be written on your return so we can find you and issue you a full refund.
- Shipping, Handling, Accessories or supplies are NOT returnable.
- $35 Bank Charge (what our bank charges us) fee applied to bounced checks and alike.
- Returns must be in original packaging and must be undamaged, abused and in the same condition (ordinary wear and tear excluded) as when purchased . All parts of the aid must be returned including but not limited to: original packaging, the hearing aid, tubes, ear tips, trimmers tool, batteries, and manual. Damaged hearing aids including hearing aids exposed to water will not be accepted as returns. We recommend insuring and tracking your returns, as we cannot be responsible for lost or damaged shipments.
- Credits are usually issued within five business days of receipt of the returned merchandise, but could take up to seven days. It can take a full billing cycle for that credit to appear on your credit card statement. These times may vary as we do not know how long your bank will take to post the credit to your account. Information on credits and returns being received and processed is available by a e-mail request to support@Hear-Better.com .
- Some ruthless hearing aid clinics will make you pay up to three hundred dollars just to return a hearing aid. Not at Hear-Better.com! We do encourage you to let us know of any concerns you have with your aids before sending them back. It may be something as simple as cleaning the wax from them, adjusting the volume, etc.
- Expedited Shipping and international shipping charges will not be refunded. Only the hearing aid(s) cost will be refunded on Expedited Shipping and international orders.
- Abused hearing aids, including exposure to water, are not returnable. All malfunctioning hearing aids will be evaluated by our techs.
- Accessories (extra batteries, extra tubes, extra ear tips, trimmers kit…) are not returnable.
- Hearing aids must be clean and in the same condition as you received.
- All accessories (tubes, tips, trimmers tool, side tag(s)) originally included in the case/box, the case/box, and instructions must be returned in original clean condition.
- Returns received on non-business days (US federal government holidays) will be credited as received on the first business day after receipt.
- Hearing aids going unclaimed for 60 days will be donated to charity.
- Returned affiliate transaction purchases that have not in good faith been used and are only trying to profit from the order will be charged twice the current affiliate fee and will be responsible for outgoing and return shipping. The management of Hear-Better.Com will be the sole party making this determination.
- Hearing aid(s) must not show signs of wear.
No refunds will be issued if the above conditions are not met.
Returning a product that is not in resalable condition risks forfeiture of product.
60 Day Return Period
Hear-Better.com stands by its hearing aids and we know how important it is to get used to wearing hearing aids before making your final decision. That is why we give you 60 days to return your hearing aid (return period starts the date of purchase and ends the date we receive your returned hearing aid). Read on for full details.
New Sounds Take Time to Get Reacquainted With
You will begin to hear sounds you have not heard in a long time when you start wearing hearing aids. Chances are, that you didn't lose your hearing overnight. It most likely developed gradually, over a long period of time. Now that you are wearing hearing aids, it will most certainly take time to become reacquainted with the wonderful world of sound. Keep in mind that there are also harsh noises to which you have grown unaccustomed. Perhaps you had no idea that your refrigerator was making that horrible squealing noise! Soon, you will become once again accustomed to the sounds you've been missing.
Allow Time to Break in Your New Hearing Aids
Just like a new pair of shoes, your hearing aids need to be broken in. Also, your ear needs a chance to get used to having a new partner. You should wear your new hearing aids for short periods of time in the beginning. There may be a slight tenderness in your ear, or days when you feel overwhelmed with the new sounds that you are hearing. This is perfectly normal and should end as you become more accustomed to wearing your new hearing aids. The key is to remove your hearing aid for a while when you become uncomfortable.
Your satisfaction is guaranteed. If you are not satisfied with your hearing aid, you have 60 days from the date of purchase to return it. The reason for this long trial period is that medical studies have shown that it takes approximately 3-4 weeks for someone to get used to the sounds of new hearing aids (even ones costing thousands of dollars!). If after trying them for 21 days you don't feel that your hearing aid are the best value in hearing aids, you may return them. You will receive a FULL REFUND of the purchase price. Return requests prior to trying the hearing aids for 21 days of USPS tracking delivered date may incur a ten percent restocking fee. Refused shipments may incur a twenty percent restocking fee.
You will need a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number prior to returning any products.
Phone (Toll Free): 833-432-7238( 833 HEAR BET) (Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm Eastern Time), or
We are sorry to hear our hearing aid is not right for you.
Hearing aids must be returned to us (in our possession) within 60 days from the date of purchase.
Please return it in the same condition as received to:
174 Hillside Circle
Lincoln University, PA
FAX 833-432-7238( 833 HEAR BET)
We suggest you insure and track it. Please include your name
and address on or in the package.
We usually issue refunds within 5 business days of receipt.
Returns must be in new, clean, and resalable contain with all of the original packaging and accessories.
Returning a product that is not in resalable condition risks forfeiture of product.
The information presented HEAR-BETTER.COM is not medical advice and should not be relied upon as such. If you have/suspect a hearing issue, we strongly recommend you to consult physician or hearing professional.
All our hearing aids are manufactured as hearing aids for the purpose of helping you hear better.
However, in the United States the FDA requires "Hearing Aids" to have a serial number and the manufacture to be registered with the FDA.
If not, they are considered "Sound Amplifiers".
Siemens, Phonak, and New Sound are registered with the FDA and contain a serial number.
Our Dr. Paul brand does not and is classified as a SOUND AMPLIFIER.
Customer agrees that courts and laws of Chester County, PA will be the controlling and only Court/law for all legal actions.
Repairs for life:
Repairs for life are basic repairs only. Customer pays shipping both ways. Abuse and miss used hearing aids are not eligible.
Repairs that are made without opening unit. Parts may not be included. Customer pays shipping.
06242016HBC a Four Health, Inc. Company